València Manises Airport is situated around 8 km to the west of the city. Daily flights arrive from all across Spain and Europe, with several flights a day from:
- Amsterdam: Transavia, Vueling, KLM
- Frankfurt: Lufthansa
- London: Easyjet, Ryanair, British Airways
- Paris: Air Europa, Air France, Ryanair
- Madrid: Iberia, Air Europa
- Palma de Mallorca: Air Berlin, Air Europa, Ryanair
- Sevilla: Ryanair, Iberia
- Zurich: Swiss, Lufthansa
- Brussels: Vueling, Ryanair
- Rome: Alitalia, Vueling, Ryanair
- Istambul: Turkish
València Airport offers a wide variety of facilities, including tourist information, assistance with luggage, coffee bar, car rentals, metro service to Valencia and taxi.
On arrival it is best to get a taxi from the airport. Taxi stops are located at the arrivals area of the airport and costs about 20€ to the city. Metro is also convenient. Both Metro Line 3 and 5 link the airport with the centre of València, (roughly 25 minutes away). These trains are the cheapest option available for getting to the city centre.
For further information visit aena web page