Do you work in a consultancy, business or public sector organization, applying O.R. or analytics to help your organization or its customers operate better?
Then “Making an Impact” is for you.
“Making an Impact” includes a wide variety of sessions aimed at helping practitioners to do a better job. It is organized by the EURO Working Group on Practice of OR, the network for O.R. practitioners in industry, consultancy, government and beyond (for more information about EWG-POR, see here).
At EURO2018 you will be able to:
- Explore the challenges every practitioner faces, and share solutions
- Try out new techniques – are they any good for you
- See case studies showcasing important applications
- Exchange ideas and expertise with people in similar fields
- Meet leading academics and discover what they can do for you – and what you can do for them
- Build your network amongst like-minded professionals
Participate in interactive sessions planned specifically for practitioners and everyone interested in improving practice, including all the following sessions and initiatives. Please, help us spread the word. To see the programme at a glance, click here