Do you work in a consultancy, business or public sector organization, applying O.R. or analytics to help your organization or its customers operate better?
Then “Making an Impact” is for you.
“Making an Impact” includes a wide variety of sessions aimed at helping practitioners to do a better job. It is organized by the EURO Working Group on Practice of OR, the network for O.R. practitioners in industry, consultancy, government and beyond (for more information about EWG-POR, see here).
At EURO2018 you will be able to:
- Explore the challenges every practitioner faces, and share solutions
- Try out new techniques – are they any good for you
- See case studies showcasing important applications
- Exchange ideas and expertise with people in similar fields
- Meet leading academics and discover what they can do for you – and what you can do for them
- Build your network amongst like-minded professionals
Participate in interactive sessions planned specifically for practitioners and everyone interested in improving practice, including: