Registration to the conference
Registration is required for all participants and exhibitors. Registered participants and exhibitors will receive a badge giving them access to the conference venue as well as the Conference materials. Participants and exhibitors are requested to wear their badge visibly at all times.
The registration fee for a full delegate covers the following:
- Admission to all sessions and the exhibition
- Conference materials (printed conference handbook with short programme; USB stick with handbook including the complete programme with abstracts; sponsor & exhibitor materials)
- Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference (you will receive a lunch coupon for each day)
- Admission to the Opening Cocktail Reception on July 8, 2018 (starting at 18:00) at the Universitat Politècnica de València
- Admission to the Casual Closing Party on July 11, 2018 (starting at 18:00) at Universitat Politècnica de València
- Transfer ticket valid for 10 journeys in Zone A, with transfers permitted between subway network (Metrovalencia), bus (EMT) and MetroBus
The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same except the admission to sessions and conference materials.
A limited budget is available for providing reduced fees to participants from Eastern and Central Europe and other developing and emerging countries.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com before March 25. We received far more petitions than budget available. All requests have been answered already.
Please note that the Conference Gala Dinner on Tuesday is not included in the registration fee. Participants will have the option to register for the Gala Dinner while completing the registration process.
|Registration type||Cost (€) *|
|Regular Late until April 20th, 2018 (inclusive)||500|
|Student/retired Late until April 20th, 2018 (inclusive)||300|
* The registration fee does not include VAT; because the conference is being organized by universities, the activity is exempt from VAT and therefore no amount is due.
Full regulations for participants are available here